<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Tuesday, October 03, 2006 @ 12:52 AM

AH,
fucking annoyed.brrrrr.

Hokay,
TO HER:
I think you'll read my blog and i hope you do.It's about quarells recently.If you do not wish to talk to me,i would not stop you.However, please consider about eileen.I think she's put in a rather difficult situation.Okay,so you did talk to me.But i certainly do not consider that as talking? It was more of a request instead.Incase you didn't know.I didnt make ONLY for guys alone.I made More for girls instead of guys.It's just you dont know and so you let your imagination go wild. And as you see, i dont share my secrets.I have my reasons.and i urge you to accept it.If you're sad,would you rather moan about it or keep it to yourself? If you start bragging,you get use to it and unreliable, and next time if there isn't you and eileen around,how on earth were i to survive and stand up for myself? You said you've tolerate me long enuff',If you have enuff' of me,Just stop tolerating?I do not intend to change in order to satisfy you.What do you want? I can make a thousand pictures through paint for you,but is there any meaning to it? I made for raihan and other GUYS and girls,but does that mean we're good friends? Does it mean i share secrets with them? And true, i share secrets with others. But have you known who have i share it with? Ha. you said raihan they all think iwas angry and asked you why was i angry and stuff but hey,you didnt ask me you know.I wasnt angry at all.So get it right.It's just what they think.Secrets, are usually meant for myself only.Im happy that you and eileen ask me to share with you guys my trouble.REALLY, imVERY happy.However, my personality does not prove me so innocent and weak to share secrest with others.To me, keeping troubles to oneself is the best.Let time heal wounds , isnt it so? You never know how much i like the fact and stuff you guys tell me.You two are indeed very important to me! but you wont notice.and i dont get why you can get irritated over minor matters. argh, you said you wish to change it.But i know,its you.And the way you are.but have you ever thought how me and eileen TOLERATES as well.Isnt it more ridiculous to be angered cause no one buys Green tea for you then not sharing secrets and the fact i dont make you stuff(paint).You said i always think i mright, maybe so.But have you ever thought that you think youre always right as well? If not,please .Recall once.Andyes,I made for you before and you told eileen i didnt.







So i suppose this was not enuff'? Ha.
And hey, i honestly Did NOT roll my eyes at you and most certainly did not get angry that you didn't accompany me to school.The thing is, DID I EVEN ASK YOU TO GO WITH ME? or did you hear wrongly.When did you tell me? was it when i was with elton? I doubt so.
Was it when i was walking back to school? Maybe. since you seem as though you couldn't hear me.And i was smiling at you.so why in the world would i roll my eyes at you!? Please recall. I merely told you that huanghan says you will get a zero if you dont do your art.And you asked me to tell miss chin so and so.So i told you that miss chin wont care but still insist on a Zero and walked off?



-Silence


I do not really understand what was wrong.And true, it was right after you saw what was on raihan's display picture.Besides, i think i have my own will and freedom to do things as i wish and desire.And you jsut gotta learn to accept it.And i do not like having cold wars.
True, we laughed. And i admit i wasn't particularly angry.Hence, eileen suggested that i approached you.But nah, you already said you wouldn't talk to me.Ha.
And yes, i guess you were piss? sheesh.
I have nut'n else to say.
But this friendship of ours is starting to weaken..


And i hope you've realised.
There's only afew more weeks before we part.
To different streams of classes.
I'm just trying to hold on to our friendship.
For time flies in a blink of an eye.




Im feable.